Take the proven performance of an Allison race boat, add seating for up to four people, and make it ride like a big sport boat and what do you get? SuperSport in super fashion!! Designed and built to last, the SuperSport utilizes the Allison exclusive no-rot unibody composite construction.
The SS 2000 SuperSport, four years in the making, is designed to be the most efficient high performance boat in the world. Independent tests reveal “an unheard-of fuel mileage of 12.8 mpg, and over 10 mpg at 60 mph.” With triple the gas mileage, higher speeds, quicker acceleration, better rough water ride and handling, and incomparable durability…
No Other Boat Comes Close to the SS-2000 SuperSport!
- Explosive hole shot
- Spine-tingling acceleration
- Record-setting top speeds
- Superior ride and handling
- Exceptional fuel economy
- Unmatched durability
- Original PATENTED design
For optimum high-speed balance and control, the SuperSport is standard with center steering. The Excel model is available with side steering. For the best of both worlds, choose the optional side slide to adjust the driver seat, allowing for side by side seating.
Trim Colors available in combinations of side wing tips, console, two front deck stripes and rear lid.
Designed and built to last a lifetime, the composite floor has a unique low maintenance non-skid surface molded right in. The interior is all leather-grained texture with an automotive style dash and recessed instrument panel. Hidden under the aerodynamic rear cowl are a 24 gallon fuel tank (available only until July 31, 2013) and two fiberglass boxes with tons of dry storage. The SuperSport’s aerodynamic shape is displayed in a solid standard base color with a black windshield. A choice of competition base colors, two tone and three-color options are available. The side compartments have a fabric liner and the rear deck lid has a gas lift cylinder.
Allison Boats exclusive standard equipment include:
- Hydraulic steering with aluminum sport steering wheel with single lever-type trim switches.
- An exclusive “Hot Foot” throttle with top-entry cable for precise control and neat appearance.
- Top quality reinforced aluminum jack plate with a special black powder coating for a custom look.
- High-back deep bucket driver seat with a low profile seat adjuster for maximum comfort and control.
- An optional side-slide allows the driver seat to slide from center to side for added versatility.
Included on all Models
All boat models have a composite floor with a unique low maintenance non-skid surface molded right in. The interior is all leather-grained textured fiberglass with an automotive style dash and recessed instrument panel. Optional battery cables allow front or rear installation of the battery for best weight distribution.
Speed and durability through engineering, and designed to last a lifetime.
- High Performance Marine Resin
- No-Rot Unibody Construction
- NPG Gel Coat
- Kevlar & Special Bias-Ply Fiberglass Reinforcing
- High Density PVC Core & Transom
- Aluminum Reinforced Transom
- Totally Hand-Laid and Hand Built
- World’s Fastest Production Boats
- Quicker Hole Shot and Acceleration
- Superior Ride and Handling
- Excellent Maneuverability
- Ultimate Efficiency
70-130 (370 lbs)