The first “V” Hull to Exceed 100 M.P.H.
Fifty + years of research and testing have developed the ultimate performance sport boat. Only Allison, with its patented design and world record experience could create such a masterpiece. Blistering speed, stability for skiing, room and comfort for five, and the best rough water ride of any 20 footer are all here in a package the whole family will treasure for years.
The XS-2003 GrandSport combines exclusive patented design concepts with materials more familiar to the aerospace industry. The result is the most efficient sport boat on the water. Owners report going twice the distance on a gallon of fuel. Space-age materials and building techniques make the exclusive no-rot construction a built-in feature of every Allison boat. Eighty plus M.P.H. is common with today’s 150 horsepower motors. Styled and engineered to be the last boat you will ever need to buy.
Legendary Allison performance lives on in each new GrandSport through 21st century boat building with space age, high tech materials and techniques.
- High performance Marine Resin
- Bias-Ply Fiberglass Reinforcing
- Kevlar 49 Reinforcing
- High Density PVC Core
- The First and Only Aluminum Reinforced No-Rot Transom
- Advanced Stringer and Floor System
- Unibody Construction
- Rot-Free Materials Extend the Beauty of Seats and Upholstery for Years of Use
- Completely Hand Built
All models come fully equipped with the following:*
- Completely recessed automotive style dash panel that gives weather protection to the instruments, glove box and electronic equipment
- Fully carpeted crawl space under deck with unique leather grained molded fiberglass headliner
- Large rear bench seat with convenient storage underneath and on both sides
- Huge twin storage compartments under rear sundeck
- Factory installed jack plate for optimum performance
The smooth and sleek GrandSport combines the performance of the proven Allison race boats with the ride and handling of a big sport boat. The 5 passenger GrandSport is designed and built to last a lifetime with an exclusive rot proof unibody construction consisting of only the finest materials available. The GrandSport standard gel coat is a single base color with optional two-tone hull and deck, trim color on the windshield and rear steps, along with accent pin striping on the sides. The interior colors, seats, carpet, accent striping, and trailer colors all coordinate with the base and trim colors of the boat.
Allison Boats exclusive equipment includes:
- Hydraulic steering with sport steering wheel with single lever-type trim switches.
- An exclusive “Hot Foot” throttle with top-entry cable for precise control and neat appearance.
- Top quality reinforced aluminum jack plate with a special black powder coating.
- Deep-bucket driver seat with a low profile seat adjuster for maximum comfort and control.
- Two-position locking passenger seat mount for added comfort and stability.
ALLISON DELUXE CHANNEL FRAME TRAILER is standard with all GrandSport Boats. All trailers have disc brakes with swing-away tongue.
90-150 (450 lbs)